Anneli Ott has been the Minister of Public Administration of the Republic of Estonia since 25 November 2020. She is a member of the Estonian Centre Party.
Anneli Ott was born on 2 May 1976 in Tartu, she is divorced and the mother of a daughter and son. Ott joined the Estonian Centre Party in 2011.
- In 2019–2020, she was a member of the fourteenth (XIV) Riigikogu; she was the chairman of the European Union Affairs Committee.
- In 2016–2019, she was a member of the thirteenth (XIII) Riigikogu; was the Deputy Chairman of the Riigikogu Anti-Corruption Select Committee.
- In 2011–2014, she was the senior deputy elder of the Nõmme district government in Tallinn.
- In 2010–2015, she was a member of Võru City Council; in 2014–2015, she was the chairman of the council.
- In 2009–2010, she was the mayor of Võru.
- In 2007–2015, she was the CEO of the Võrumaa Partnership Assembly and also the chairman of the board.
- From 2006 to 2007, she was the Lasva assistant rural municipality mayor.
- In 1993–1994, she was a coach at Võru Hobby School.
Anneli Ott graduated from Tallinn University in 1999 with a degree in exercise and sports sciences; in 2000, she graduated from her additional specialty as a teacher.
In undertaking to perform the duties of a member of the Government of the Republic, I am aware that I shall bear responsibility in this office before the Republic of Estonia and my conscience. I solemnly swear to remain faithful to the constitutional order of the Republic of Estonia and to devote my strength to securing the welfare and future of the people of Estonia.
25. November 2020, Tallinn